Anxiety, Depression and Gut Health

The Gut-Brain Connection and Common Deficiencies Did you know that it is believed that up to 95% of our neurotransmitters are produced in the gut, leaving only 5% to be produced in the brain? With much of the population plagued by extremely unhealthy levels of...